COVID-19 Update: WE ARE OPEN
DR. BRADLEY OLSON | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
On November 18, 2020, Governor Walz signed into law an updated Executive Order called Dial Back, Minnesota. Dial Back, Minnesota is a temporary pause of most social activities, in-person dining, sports, and indoor fitness activity in group settings. This four-week pause will be in place between November 20, 2020, through December 18, 2020. Marty Chiropractic is considered by the state as a “Critical Business” and as such we are allowed and will remain open to the public with a COVID-19 preparedness plan in place.
Marty Chiropractic Preparedness Plan
Marty Chiropractic’s COVID-19 Preparedness Plan follows the industry guidance developed by the state of Minnesota, available at the Stay Safe Minnesota website (https://staysafe.mn.gov), which is based upon Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) guidelines for COVID-19, Minnesota Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MNOSHA) statutes, rules and standards, and Minnesota’s relevant and current executive orders.
- ensuring sick workers stay home and prompt identification and isolation of sick persons;
- social distancing – workers must be at least six-feet apart when possible;
- worker hygiene and source controls, including face coverings;
- workplace building and ventilation protocol;
- workplace cleaning and disinfection protocol;
- drop-off, pick-up and delivery practices and protocol; and
- communications and training practices and protocol.
Questions? Please Don’t Hesitate to Reach Out to Us
If you have any questions regarding this plan, please do not hesitate to inquire with us. Our patient’s health and safety are of utmost importance to us and we greatly appreciate the continued faith and trust you have given us to care for your family and friends.